• Some key persons missed the program
• The best trainer could not be hired
• Enough training was not available to each employee
• No means to evaluate the training effectiveness and recall over a period
• Unable to provide enough training on new launches and updates
• How to conduct induction program for each employee individually
• Opportunity cost of time spent on training is high
• Information-sharing platform for employees from different regions does not exist
• How to manage training for each job role in the company
• Limited training budgets
In spite of some of the best efforts by the corporate world for training their employees there is still a lot to be desired
LMS-Portal, an E-learning platform is a tool that has the power of Communication, Organization, Management and Training, all of which are essential elements for conducting training in an organization. It provides online infrastructure to an organization for running, managing training programs and courses.
LMS-Portal addresses most missing links in a corporate training manual.